Saturday, October 24, 2009

Oh Happy Day.

Wow, looking back, I laugh, and just smile with thankfulness of God's commitment.

I lied, I didn't type out all of my journal entries from Street Invaders, but I did keep journal, and that stuck I write in my journal everyday. God is good.
So good, lately he has told me so much, helped me grow spiritually. It's mind blowing to think that when you give all of yourself to him he will give all of himself to you, which is a whole heck of a lot.

God has told me to go into worship, to commit more time to help my church grow, and to minister to everyone around me.
I feel so full of purpose.

Now, Satan is trying to find other ways to distract me... GIRLS...

God's love is everything though, he is so powerful, I fall in love with him through music all the time. My prayer this week is for him to show me how much he loves me. Bold, but I figure, when it happens... something crazy will occur.

I am so full of faults, it is ridiculous... But the way god deals with my junk is simply perfect. How could it not be?

Well, I'm sleepy and it's too late for me to get personal.

Pray, and I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment